How We Solve Door, Lock, & Hardware Problems
Doors and locks may seem simple. However, when you really dig in, they are complex systems that can be difficult to grasp, especially when problems arise. At LockNet, we’re all about doors and locks – it’s all we do. Our job is to be the most knowledgeable resource in the industry so that we can solve any problem that comes your way.
We are excellent problem solvers:
- Highly Trained In-House Experts – able to tackle any problem quickly and creatively
- Go-To Company for Solving New Challenges in the Industry – proven track record of success
- Trend Analysis – enabling us to identify repetitive problems and suggest alternatives to solve problems and reduce spend
- Excellent Manufacturer Relationships – we work closely with our manufacturers to develop solutions and improve products
- We Listen – allowing us to understand the problem and solve it right the first time
A key to our success in generating solid solutions is our in-house knowledge. We have experts on staff that provide invaluable real-life input on practical solutions for our customers’ problems. Our staff experts include:
- An Architectural Door & Hardware Consultant (AHC)
- An Expert Locksmith
- Many of our Project Managers are also highly trained and working toward their AHC
Below is a sampling of solutions we have generated and implemented for our customers:
- The world’s largest access control installation of it’s kind – 4,000 locks in 90 days
- Statewide rekey of 180 locations in 2 weeks
- Developed and installed jewelry case covers to prevent smash and grabs
- Specified and installed locks for restroom access control
- Performed specification review for a major restaurant chain and set up buying programs to help maintain specification consistency
- Developed built-in, tamper proof counter for the Sur-Lock to help track rear door access
- Worked with Securitech to modify a front door lock for a large financial institution to meet their access control needs
All calls are tracked by opening type and problem code. We regularly review this data to identify problem areas and work to generate solutions to reduce spend across all of your locations nationwide.
We have close relationships with our vendors and work with them regularly to identify product enhancements and improvements.
Moreover, since we work with an array of vendors, we are not limited to specific product lines. We are able to select the best product for the problem.
Listening is a simple concept, but is rarely well executed. At LockNet, listening is one of our Guiding Principles. We make sure that we listen to you before we do anything.
In listening, we:
- Understand the problem fully to ensure that we address it properly the first time
- Understand your needs and make sure that we meet them all the way from solution generation, to implementation, to invoicing and beyond. We meet your needs throughout the lifecycle of your facility.
- Understand what we are doing well and maintain superior service levels.