How We Reduce Hassle & Provide Simplicity
We know doors and locks can be a time consuming hassle – let us help you. Doors and locks are all we do. We reduce hassle and provide simplicity in many ways:
- We Listen – sounds simple, but not many people do it. We listen to your needs and make sure that we meet them from order intake to invoicing.
- One Call Does It All – you make one phone call, we take care of the rest from solution generation to installation
- In-House Experts – we solve problems so that you don’t have to
- Systems Integration – our web portal provides you with real time updates
- Customized Processes – we customize our processes to match yours from project onset to invoicing
- Always Available – each account has dedicated contacts in each department, from project management, to service, to invoicing
Listening is a simple concept, but is rarely well executed. At LockNet, listening is one of our Guiding Principles. We make sure that we listen to you before we do anything.
In listening, we:
- Understand your needs and make sure that we meet them from project planning, to invoicing, to warranty tracking. We meet your needs throughout the lifecycle of your facility.
- Understand the problem fully to ensure that we address it properly the first time
- Understand what we are doing well and maintain superior service levels.
You make one phone call, we take care of the rest – it’s that simple. We manage the details so that you don’t have to.
You don’t have to deal with:
- Generating the problem solution
- Sourcing parts
- Finding qualified technicians
- Scheduling and follow-up
LockNet’s highly trained Account Administrators handle each project with diligence. Our promise to you is to keep you updated every step of the way so that doors, locks, and hardware are one less thing you need to worry about.
Do you have trouble with any of the following? If so, do you know what to do to resolve the issue?
- Large national product roll-outs
- ADA compliance with your doors and locks
- Managing key systems
We solve problems like these for our customers. Our solutions range from new product recommendations to procedural recommendations.
A key to our success in generating solid solutions is our in-house knowledge. We have experts on staff that provide invaluable real-life input on practical solutions for our customers’ problems. Our staff experts include:
We offer two kinds of system integration:
- Live updates and call submission through the LockNet website
- Data bridges with computerized maintenance management systems
Don’t want to make a phone call? No problem – each customer has a unique login for the LockNet website where they can submit new service requests, view open calls for live updates, email the Technical Service Representative handling the call, and view reports.
Do you use a Facility Maintenance Company such as Corrigo, Service Channel, FacilitySource, or OfficeTrax? We work with all types of CMMSs. Our systems are able to communicate directly with many of these platforms to push live updates directly into their systems. That way, you know the information as soon as we do.
You are unique and operate in a manner that is safest and most efficient for you. We understand this and will customize our process to match yours all the way from project onset to invoicing. This means that you don’t have to change just to work with a new vendor – we make the transition as seamless as possible.
We know that when you need something, you want to speak with someone right away. That is why each customer has dedicated contacts in Project Management, Service, and Accounting to ensure that they get the answers they need when they need them.
Each customer has a dedicated Account Administrator to handle anything projects that customer needs, as well as a dedicated accounting contact for any billing questions. Everyone who deals with your account knows your needs and expectations, and is there to exceed them every step of the way.