How We Keep You Highly Informed
You are a busy person, and the last thing you want to do is worry about the status of a service call or your account metrics. That is why we keep you highly informed in a variety of manners:
- LockNet Web Portal – you can log into your account on LockNet’s Web Portal to view service calls, request information/updates, and view reports
- Report Cards – we offer a variety of custom reports that show you any information you would like to see
- Regular Contact – your dedicated Account Administrator will be in touch regularly with project updates
- Integration With Facility Maintenance Companies – we can integrate our system with many 3rd party software platforms, sending you updates as soon as we have them
Don’t want to pick up the phone? LockNet’s Web Portal provides you quick and easy access to information about every open service call in your project, as well as to reporting. On the web portal, you can:
- View details of open service calls in your project
- Email the Account Administrator handling your project
- Subscribe to notifications so that you get an email with any service call updates
- View custom reports
We offer many different types of reports. Standard reports include information such as: spend by category and warranty coverage. However, each customer needs different types of information for reporting and budgeting purposes. We are happy to make custom reports to meet your needs.
Each customer has a dedicated Account Administrator that handles all projects for that account. Our Account Administrators stay in regular contact to keep all parties updated with project status.
We work with a variety of Facility Maintenance Companies, including but not limited to companies such as FacilitySource, OfficeTrax, Service Channel, Corrigo, and WorkOasis. We comply with all standards and requirements ranging from IVR to invoicing.
Our systems are also able to communicate directly with many facility maintenance software platforms, meaning that you will get updates just as soon as we do.