How We Reduce Risk
LockNet reduces risk in a variety of manners:
- On Site, On Time – a reliable and timely means for door and lock projects
- Life safety – we get the job done right the first time
- Key System Management – we ensure proper access to your locations
- Specification Compliance – we make sure the right products are installed every time
- Code Compliant – we help you avoid code violations and/or get quick resolution to pre-existing conditions that cause violations
1. On Site, On Time
A timely project is a successful project – that’s why you can rely on LockNet to be on site, on time.
When managing projects, we:
- Dispatch one of our highly qualified nationwide technicians and confirm the project timeline with them
- Ensure products are delivered on time
- Schedule in-advance with managers at each location
2. Life Safety
Are your doors and locks properly secured?
Doors and locks – when something goes wrong they present a huge risk. Keeping them in top condition is the best way to allow the right people in and keep the wrong people out.
At LockNet, we recognize the importance of getting the job done with high quality the first time. We screen our technicians to ensure that we send those who will complete jobs properly so that you don’t have to worry about the safety and security of your employees and customers.
3. Key System Management
Do you have a system in place to manage access to your locations?
- Are you on a master system? If so, do you know that it is properly managed?
- Can your keys easily be copied?
- Do you have easy access to your records?
There are many factors to consider when setting up and managing a key system. LockNet is an expert at managing key systems, and we are here to help you figure out what makes sense for your organization. We offer many types of key systems, ranging from standard to high security and single level to mastered systems.
No paper records – all of our key system records are computerized and can be sent to you whenever you need them.
4. Specification Compliance
Your architects specify hardware, and they do so to ensure a consistent look and quality.
When your locations have problems, how do you know that these specifications are being adhered to? In many cases, you don’t. That’s where we come in. We ensure that our technicians only install parts that meet your specifications, meaning:
- You will maintain a consistent image across all of your locations
- You will receive the quality product that you specify – not just cheap residential hardware from the local hardware store.
5. Code Compliant
Are you currently struggling with code compliance?
No problem – we can help you get into compliance and keep you there. Code violations can be costly– not only for life safety, but also for your bottom line.
We understand building, ADA, and fire codes and ensure that the products we send, repairs we make, and installations we perform, are all within code.