How We Save You Time, Money & Hassle
LockNet helps save our customers time, money, and hassle in a variety of manners:
- Short Lead Time – we set up stocking programs to ensure you get parts quickly
- Minimize Change Orders – we don’t make our money on change orders
- Buying Power – giving you quality products at a competitive price
- Ability to Buy Direct – guaranteeing consistency in parts and pricing
- Shipment Confirmations – we ship when your GC’s are ready for the parts
After reviewing your specifications, LockNet will set up a stocking program for all standard parts needed for your locations.
Our standard lead times are:
- Hardware – typically able to ship within 3 days
- Production Materials (such as doors) – typically able to ship in 2 weeks
Unlike many companies, we do not make our money on change orders. We review the specifications up-front to avoid costly change orders later.
As a national company, LockNet gets you the right parts at the right price. We partner with a wide variety of vendors, enabling us to source products that best fit your needs.
When you buy direct from LockNet, you know that you are getting the right parts at a competitive price for every job. You don’t have to worry about corners being cut and sub-par materials being shipped out.
You can also guarantee that you will receive the specified parts by listing LockNet as a must-buy.
We realize that all schedules change, and many times, General Contractors may not be ready for the scheduled shipments. We call before shipping product to ensure that the site is ready to receive them. This minimizes lost and damaged parts – saving both the GC’s and you the hassle of finding parts our purchasing new ones.