LockNet is proud to welcome Thomas Downs into the LockNet family as the new Service Manager. Thomas comes to us with a strong background in the restaurant and retail environments, giving him a unique perspective on the daily issues that our customers face. We are confident his experience will enable us to further increase our service levels to customers.
With his insight into the daily workings of facilities he offers a unique vantage point in addressing issues our customers are facing, as well as offering creative solutions for some of those same issues. In his short time here, Thomas has already brought many fresh ideas to the table – we are excited to have him as part of the team!
- Malfunctioning Motorized SVR Exit Devices – 3 Solutions - July 15, 2014
- Driving Business Success – Wildly Important Goals (WIGS) - July 15, 2014
- Mag Lock Malfunctions – 3 Solutions - July 8, 2014
- Tailored Focus Tips for Creative and Logic Tasks - July 1, 2014
- What Door Closers Will Keep Doors From Blowing Open? - June 30, 2014
- What Are The ADA Codes For Doors and Locks? - June 24, 2014
- Commercial Safes – How to Select the Right One - June 18, 2014
- Key System Policies – What You Should Have in Place - June 17, 2014
- Carlie’s Crafts & Crayons – LockNet Employee Gives Back & Needs Your Help - June 17, 2014
- Risk, Success, & Failure – Business Lessons Learned from Summer Camp - June 10, 2014