LockNet is proud to welcome Thomas Downs into the LockNet family as the new Service Manager. Thomas comes to us with a strong background in the restaurant and retail environments, giving him a unique perspective on the daily issues that our customers face. We are confident his experience will enable us to further increase our service levels to customers.
With his insight into the daily workings of facilities he offers a unique vantage point in addressing issues our customers are facing, as well as offering creative solutions for some of those same issues. In his short time here, Thomas has already brought many fresh ideas to the table – we are excited to have him as part of the team!
- Delayed Egress – Options, Regulations, & Implementation - July 6, 2015
- Rekeys: Reducing Their Expense - July 6, 2015
- Security Credentials for Secure Your Facilities - July 1, 2015
- Lock and Door Maintenance: 4 Easy but Urgent Fixes - June 25, 2015
- 5 Door Maintenance Issues: Through the Eyes of a Door Nerd - June 4, 2015
- Commercial Bathroom Locks: The Solutions - June 3, 2015
- Harvey Miller – LockNet’s New Office Dog - June 2, 2015
- Hurricane Hardware: What Makes it Windstorm-Rated? - May 26, 2015
- Exit Door Alarm: What Is Best For Me? - May 19, 2015
- The Hidden Cost of Improper Door Plans: What You Should Know - May 19, 2015