LockNet is proud to welcome Thomas Downs into the LockNet family as the new Service Manager. Thomas comes to us with a strong background in the restaurant and retail environments, giving him a unique perspective on the daily issues that our customers face. We are confident his experience will enable us to further increase our service levels to customers.
With his insight into the daily workings of facilities he offers a unique vantage point in addressing issues our customers are facing, as well as offering creative solutions for some of those same issues. In his short time here, Thomas has already brought many fresh ideas to the table – we are excited to have him as part of the team!
- LockNet: Past, Present and Future - April 23, 2015
- Locks and Links: The LockNet Roundup - April 16, 2015
- Hardware Specification : You May Not Get What You Want - April 14, 2015
- Key Systems Decoded - April 9, 2015
- April Fools’ Day – Brought to You By a Door Mullion & Door Swing - March 31, 2015
- New Lock Trends for 2015 - January 6, 2015
- LockNet – 2014 Year in Review - December 16, 2014
- New Lock Trends for 2015 & 2014 In Review - December 15, 2014
- Closer Solutions for Exterior Doors - December 2, 2014
- Crash Bar – Which One Is The Most Durable? - December 1, 2014