LockNet is proud to welcome Thomas Downs into the LockNet family as the new Service Manager. Thomas comes to us with a strong background in the restaurant and retail environments, giving him a unique perspective on the daily issues that our customers face. We are confident his experience will enable us to further increase our service levels to customers.
With his insight into the daily workings of facilities he offers a unique vantage point in addressing issues our customers are facing, as well as offering creative solutions for some of those same issues. In his short time here, Thomas has already brought many fresh ideas to the table – we are excited to have him as part of the team!
- Key System Costs: Three Ways to Reduce Expenses - September 1, 2015
- LockNet is Moving: Pardon the Interruption - September 1, 2015
- Door Hardware Specification Review: A Walk Through - August 25, 2015
- Herculite Doors: Architects Beware - August 18, 2015
- Door Hardware Specification: Reduce Your Budget - August 17, 2015
- Home Security Locks: Locks and Links - August 11, 2015
- My Safe Won’t Open: Five Things to Try - August 4, 2015
- Hardware Power Supply: the Eco Friendly Solution - August 4, 2015
- Safe Repair Issues: Ways to Avoid Them - July 28, 2015
- Top Secret: How to Soundproof a Door - July 22, 2015