LockNet is proud to welcome Thomas Downs into the LockNet family as the new Service Manager. Thomas comes to us with a strong background in the restaurant and retail environments, giving him a unique perspective on the daily issues that our customers face. We are confident his experience will enable us to further increase our service levels to customers.
With his insight into the daily workings of facilities he offers a unique vantage point in addressing issues our customers are facing, as well as offering creative solutions for some of those same issues. In his short time here, Thomas has already brought many fresh ideas to the table – we are excited to have him as part of the team!
- LockNet’s 2014 Annual Fun Day - September 16, 2014
- Parts Warranty – Are You Capturing Your Savings? - September 15, 2014
- Delayed Egress– The Dos and Don’ts - September 9, 2014
- Electric Strikes vs. Electric Locks – Which One Is Right For You? - September 3, 2014
- LockNet’s Office Dogs & Their Crazy Antics - August 26, 2014
- ADA Compliance For Doors – Are You Up To Code? - August 21, 2014
- LockNet Technician App – Saving You Time - August 19, 2014
- Safety In The Workplace - August 12, 2014
- Quality Locksmiths – Lessons Learned From an HVAC Company - August 5, 2014
- Key System Types – Which One Is Right For You? - July 30, 2014