LockNet is proud to welcome Thomas Downs into the LockNet family as the new Service Manager. Thomas comes to us with a strong background in the restaurant and retail environments, giving him a unique perspective on the daily issues that our customers face. We are confident his experience will enable us to further increase our service levels to customers.
With his insight into the daily workings of facilities he offers a unique vantage point in addressing issues our customers are facing, as well as offering creative solutions for some of those same issues. In his short time here, Thomas has already brought many fresh ideas to the table – we are excited to have him as part of the team!
- Hurricane Hardware: What Makes it Windstorm-Rated? - May 26, 2015
- Exit Door Alarm: What Is Best For Me? - May 19, 2015
- The Hidden Cost of Improper Door Plans: What You Should Know - May 19, 2015
- Lock Terminology: Lock Sets - May 12, 2015
- Door Terminology-Door and Hardware Schedule Abbreviations - May 7, 2015
- Top 5 Code Violations and How to Correct Them - May 5, 2015
- LockNet Ironmen: Ready, Set, Go! - April 29, 2015
- LockNet: Past, Present and Future - April 23, 2015
- Locks and Links: The LockNet Roundup - April 16, 2015
- Hardware Specification : You May Not Get What You Want - April 14, 2015