LockNet is proud to welcome Thomas Downs into the LockNet family as the new Service Manager. Thomas comes to us with a strong background in the restaurant and retail environments, giving him a unique perspective on the daily issues that our customers face. We are confident his experience will enable us to further increase our service levels to customers.
With his insight into the daily workings of facilities he offers a unique vantage point in addressing issues our customers are facing, as well as offering creative solutions for some of those same issues. In his short time here, Thomas has already brought many fresh ideas to the table – we are excited to have him as part of the team!
- Tech Ride Along – Elaad Israeli with Precision Lock & Safe - October 21, 2014
- Design Elements and Your Front Door: Don’t Sacrifice Beauty for Function - October 20, 2014
- Key System: Standard Core vs. Interchangeable Core – What’s The Difference? - October 14, 2014
- Wood Doors – The Exterior Wood Door Alternatives - October 7, 2014
- Wireless Locks on Exterior Doors – The Recommendations - September 30, 2014
- Door Hinges – What Kind Do I Need? - September 29, 2014
- Door Materials – 5 Types & Their Pros & Cons - September 23, 2014
- LockNet’s 2014 Annual Fun Day - September 16, 2014
- Parts Warranty – Are You Capturing Your Savings? - September 15, 2014
- Delayed Egress– The Dos and Don’ts - September 9, 2014