LockNet received an emergency request from a major pharmacy chain for padlock installation on 952 dumpsters in a very short time frame. After receiving citation and the threat of a hefty fine looming, they had a very short window to bring their dumpsters up to code. As their national service provider, of course they called their National Account Manager first thing, and an emergency meeting was called to start the planning. Intense schedule readjustments were made to accommodate the onslaught of phone calls that would be incoming and outgoing over the next few weeks, and a serious pep talk took place in the middle of our Nationwide Repair and Service Department.
From planning to completion, the project took two weeks for all 952 locations to ensure padlock installation. 95% of the locations were serviced within one week of the start of the project. Not to toot our own horn, but we are PROUD of those numbers! Our technical service representatives went above and beyond their normal call of duty – extensive overtime, lunches at their desk, burning eyes from brutal monitor staring, and continuous conversation with technicians for scheduling and follow up. The roar of cheers and applause when that last location confirmed their padlock installation could be heard round the office.
We would like to extend a sincere thank you to our technicians who assisted us in completing this project with such a quick turnaround, we couldn’t have done it without you!
- Safe Repair Issues: Ways to Avoid Them - July 28, 2015
- Top Secret: How to Soundproof a Door - July 22, 2015
- Safe Opening: Stories From The Past - July 21, 2015
- LockNet Under Construction: Hardhats Required - July 14, 2015
- Hardware Grades: A Minimum Set of Standards - July 7, 2015
- Delayed Egress – Options, Regulations, & Implementation - July 6, 2015
- Rekeys: Reducing Their Expense - July 6, 2015
- Security Credentials for Securing Your Facilities - July 1, 2015
- Lock and Door Maintenance: 4 Easy but Urgent Fixes - June 25, 2015
- 5 Door Maintenance Issues: Through the Eyes of a Door Nerd - June 4, 2015